HISTORY OF EM IN INDIA
HISTORY Of EM INDIA
- History is Important.
- 15 Years of Hard Work and Dedication !
- Emergency Physicians in Training need to know the history of Emergency Medicine in INDIA.
- Legitimate MCI / NBE Recognized MD/ DNB Training went through immense struggle to where it is today.
- It was persistence and dedication by leading academicians of INDIA and the United States which led to the birth of an Government Recognized MD/DNB Legitimate Pathway to be a EM Specialist. INDUSEM accomplished this mission. www.INDUSEM.org
Today We Have:
- Governmental Approvals from MCI~NMC/ NBE to start programs across all Medical Schools and Academic Hospitals.
- Teachers Undergoing training via the FACEE Program and Faculty Development Program. ACEE-INDIA.org
- Budgets sanctioned nationally, at state level and at College Level.
- ICMR/ DST Funds for research in EM so we can innovate in a specialty
- PhD Program in EM Translational Research
- International Scientific Journals indexed in PubMed: We have done 3 Journals and have many more partner journals in PubMed so we can publish EM Research under “Alliance for Science” program
- Journal of Emergencies Trauma and Shock: www.onlinejets.org
- International Journal of Critical Illness and Injury Sciences www.ijciis.org
- Journal of Global Infectious Diseases www.jgid.org
- The Emergency Medicine Association led by Legitimate leaders where MEMBERSHIP IS FREE EMAINDIA.net
- The Academic College of Emergency Experts where Fellowships are given by Competency assessment and not handed out by recommendation and cash for certificate model. ACEE-INDIA.org
- The honor of being the Only EM Organization to be a part of the National Guild of Associations of Medicine in India with ASI, FOGSI, API and 22 others. ORGANIZEDMEDICINE.in
- TEAMS – The Quarterly Newsletter which is now in 14th
- An Annual Board Review Course for Exam going students: NEMBRIC
- Create an Exam Simulation Course: EXAMATHALON
- An Annual Congress for EM and Pediatric EM : INDUSEM now is EMINDIA Year 16th& EPICON now in its 5th Year
- A Global Outreach: We are now the controlling full voting members of The World Academic Council for Emergency Medicine (WACEM) and India participates actively since last 6 years in the World Congress.
- Recognized by The World Health Organization as the Distinguished Collaborating Center for Emergency and Trauma.
- State Levels Chapters: We have done it across India and now they have State Levels Academic Summits INDUSEM.org
- Super-Specialty Sections ACEE-INDIA.org
- Emergency Pediatrics
- Emergency Cardiology
- Emergency Toxicology
- Emergency Nursing www.ACENINDIA.org
- Recognition process of our Leaders: We have our own Awards
- Get our Research Benchmarked and Promoted: We have built India’s Science Engine VIGYANCENTRAL.in
- SMART HUMANS will RECOGNIZE what it takes to Accomplish all the above in a short span.
- It takes Vision, Intelligence and Implementation Skills and Leadership which just means Passion, Persistence and Hard Work !
- We have a League of Extraordinary Leaders
- We are now working on developing
We Welcome you to Join the Mission with a Vision